In this section: materials relating to 1) the architect search, 2) Minoru Yamasaki and 3) descriptions of the project as built.
- “Sample: Project Evaluation Questionnaire World Trade Center” This is a sample of the questionnaire used by the architect evaluation teams.
- “World Trade Center Evaluation of Architectural Firms: Book I” This is the first of two volumes from the architect search committee; 34 pages complete. Introductory material, then summaries of the committee’s findings on each firm.
- “World Trade Center Evaluation of Architectural Firms: Book II” This is the full account of the search committee; 102 pages, but missing another 40 pages.
- “Minoru Yamasaki – Minoru Yamasaki and Associates – Birmingham, Michigan” This is an undated typescript about the architect; two pages, complete.
- “The Architecture of the World Trade Center” by Minoru Yamasaki. This is a 1973 statement written by the architect; six pages, complete.
- “Architectural Plan of the World Trade Center” This is an undated description of what the World Trade Center will look like when constructed; three pages, complete.