WTC Archive – Engineering and Construction
In this section: documents relating to engineering and construction of the twin towers
- “Feasibility Study for Window-Wall Washing System”, January 20, 1965; report by the American Machine & Foundry Company; 24 pages.
- Report by John M. Kyle, Chief Engineer, Port of New York Authority, September 14, 1966; discussion of site conditions and proposed construction methods; 6 pages.
- “Recent Reports on World Trade Center Progress”, July 7, 1965; a collection of clips on the topic prepared by the Port Authority; four pages.
- Plans of lower floors as built 12 pages
- Technical notes from George Daddi of the Port Authority seven pages of miscellaneous notes